Finding a job which you love can be quite hard, maybe you have just finished college and are looking for an apprenticeship or job over university. Or perhaps you have just graduated and are wondering where to go next, basically what I’m saying is that wherever you are in your career it can be hard to find a job which you love to do. There are many types of jobs out there, and recruitment is one of the most popular types of industries which people go into. Why is this? Well because many people need a job and you have the luxury of finding them one.
In this blog we will be discussing the benefits of working in recruitment and how to make candidates feel comfortable with you …
Benefits of Being in Recruitment:
- You have the pleasure of meeting clients and candidates, which means that you’re building your network, personally and professionally and also have the opportunity to meet a variety of people and build relationships and social skills.
- Many people find the job rewarding because you can change someone’s life, not just the candidate who you’re placing but even the client who has been waiting for a specific person to hire for a while.
- The money is good. Because it is seen as a sales job, you will often get commission on people to place therefore extra money on top of your average wage.
- By building relationships with people you can become their go-to person, meaning that you can build your own career and professional profile.
- It is a challenging job, but a good type of challenging, you will be competing with a wide variety of recruitment agencies, not to mention internal recruiters of a business, social media and even your fellow co-workers.
Now you more about the benefits of working in recruitment it is now time to move onto how to get your candidates fall in love with you, as it is incredibly important that they feel comfortable with you.
One of the main things which you should do is ask them about their CV, this will make you have a ‘human relationship’ and will inform the candidate that you’re trying to help them and not just make some quick money. In addition to this, yes, you must be formal due to working in a professional career, however, note that they’re human just like you – which means you should not be too formal or pushy. Never forget about them, when looking for a possible job it is important to keep them informed to know that you’re still working and looking for them.
If recruitment is something you’re interested in it is vital that you pick the right recruitment job for you, www.gsr2r.com is a leading recruitment to recruitment agency in the UK. We always advise people to research about the possible career they’re planning on going into to ensure that they will like it. Happy looking!