Are you fed up of the same old garden? Nothing exciting in it? Everyone loves a beautiful garden; however, it can be hard to maintain… so if you would like to completely re-design your garden in a cheap way then follow some of these tips:
- Boundaries are often forgot about yet they’re one of the most essential things in making your garden look fresh and new. What I mean by boundaries is having different sectors in your garden, for example a flower patch, a stone patch and a grass patch – not just either stone or grass. Adding more aspects and sections to your garden will make your garden look remarkably better.
- Flowers and plants are essential is making your garden look brighter, with the diversity of plants and colour. However, we always advise people to integrate their plants.
- When re-designing your garden always make sure that there is a certain place where you can sit and relax. Whether it is to read your book, have a drink or some food or just simply to enjoy the views of your garden.
- Another effective way of improving the look of your garden is by adding garden stone, there are plenty of different types of garden stone to pick from, see londonstone.co.uk/ to see these for yourself.
- Add lights to your garden if you don’t already have some. You could either dot them around your garden, for example in the plants and flowers or grass. However, another way to use light in your garden is by adding fairy lights and hanging them on walls, fences and trees. This way you’re able to see how amazing it looks at night as well.
- Create height in your garden, whether it is with trees or pillars. This brings your garden on all different levels therefore adding further diversity to your garden. You could even add plants onto the top of pillars.
- When purchasing plants and flowers don’t just stay with the same bright colours, change it up by adding rich dark colours, therefore creates a contrast within the garden.
- Fences, especially wired ones can look rather dull and boring so by simply adding some flowers to your fence can make all the difference.
- Change up your garden by adding some mirrors or statues, mirrors often make your garden look bigger than it is.
- Bring in the birds with a bird bath or bird feeder. If you want to a unique bird feeder than you can even turn an old wine bottle into a bird feeder.
As you can see there are plenty of things which you can do to improve your garden. Get started today, and we’re certain that you won’t look back